It is the rule of thumb that in many cases, dismissing an employee can prove to be a very stressful, risky and costly process. For the employee, handing out the responsibilities to their successor or successors does not have to go smoothly. The departing employee, in some cases, might spread rumours and in the most extreme scenario erase key data, which can lead to unnecessary trials. Certain situations may lead to a leakage of contacts or know how to other parties.
It is therefore crucial to make the dismissal as smooth as possible, so the employee can leave with a sense of satisfaction and will have no scruples about remaining in touch with their previous employer. Moreover, as the saying goes – it’s a small world and you never know when you will bump into your old colleague, it is even possible that they will work for one of your key costumers.
Nevertheless, Personal Connect offers you a way to resolve such a situation to mutual satisfaction.
We offer our clients the service of outplacement – what can you expect?
- The employee stops to take their leave as a frustrating event and they start to engage with it from the positive perspective, as a chance for further growth.
- The employee stays stable, not allowing any negative emotions to destroy bonds between his ex-colleagues.
The employee remains motivated to the very last day at work.
What do we do in order to guarantee a smooth process?
- Conducting an interview about further possibilities, targeting new areas for the person to explore
- Creating of an individual and long-term strategy career plan
- Identification of key strengths and allowing their further development
- Providing contacts on firms that are currently hiring
- Preparation for the interview process
Convey information and experience on how the market works
The pleasant experience of our customers proves that outplacement can happen without the presence of personal issues and one can still depart in a friendly manner. It is always better than “stuff their mouth with gold”, which does not necessarily eliminate the revenge wanting mood.
If you are considering a change in your personnel at a pivotal position, do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly discuss the risks involved and help you find out the right solution.